[NEohioPAL]Job Opening at photo studio for admin position

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Tue May 13 11:19:19 PDT 2003

We are in need of a studio manager/organizer.  Photo experience is NOT
required.

We need someone that has:

customer service experience
ability to Multi-task
Macintosh computer saavy with Filemaker, Microsoft Office, some photoshop.
Monday-Friday 9-5 work hours

We offer a very fun and VERY BUSY work atmosphere.  It is imperative that
you are an organizer with a mind for details.  We do a high volume of work
with lot of follow up to help make every shoot as complete as possible for
our customers.  A pleasant phone attitude is a must with a desire to make
sure EVERY shoot is a success.  This is a perfect position for someone who
has days free and has working experience with models and actors.  We are
very understanding of auditions you may have, and will make sure that you
will never miss a chance of your own.

call eric mull @ 216-263-9494
 www.ericmull.com