[NEohioPAL]A Life in the Theatre: Hawkes & son

Robert Hawkes rhawk at hawken.edu
Thu May 15 10:13:27 PDT 2003

--=====================_1076585==_.ALT

A reminder:

May 30th/31st, June 6th/7th, 8 pm at Kennedy Auditorium at Hawken School:

Two actors, some lines, an audience....

Robert Hawkes and Sebastian Hawkes Orr in David Mamet's A Life in the
Theatre, presented by Mr Orr as a fund-raiser for the Hawken Players
Society and for Stephen E. Howe Elementary School in Cleveland.

Students $10, adults $25, patrons $50.

If you can support us, we will give you a show to as nearly professional a
standard as our budget (modest and responsible)  and skills (pretty durn
decent) will allow.

To make a reservation, or to request directions or other information,
telephone 216 534 5978 or email lifeinthetheatre at hawken.edu

Thanks for your support.

--=====================_1076585==_.ALT

A reminder:<br>
May 30th/31st, June 6th/7th, 8 pm at Kennedy Auditorium at Hawken
School:<br>
Two actors, some lines, an audience....<br>
Robert Hawkes and Sebastian Hawkes Orr in David Mamet's <i>A Life in the
Theatre</i>, presented by Mr Orr as a fund-raiser for the Hawken Players
Society and for Stephen E. Howe Elementary School in Cleveland.<br>
Students $10, adults $25, patrons $50.<br>
If you can support us, we will give you a show to as nearly professional
a standard as our budget (modest and responsible)  and skills
(pretty durn decent) will allow. <br>
To make a reservation, or to request directions or other information,
telephone 216 534 5978 or email lifeinthetheatre at hawken.edu<br>
Thanks for your support.<br>