[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Big Production At Beck Center

Jacandbru at aol.com Jacandbru at aol.com
Sun May 18 17:06:15 PDT 2003

--part1_6e.2e091d5b.2bf9527d_boundary

From: Jacandbru at aol.com
Full-name: Jacandbru
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:45:26 EDT
Subject: Big Production At Beck Center
To: FSternfeld at aol.com

--part2_6e.2e091d5b.2bf94ae6_boundary

The production of "I Could Have Danced All Night" is scheduled for Saturday,
November 22, 2003.
     *Performers Wanted
             *Dancers
             *Comics
             *Lip Sync'ers
             *Trumpeters
             *Violinists
             *Other Instruments
___________________________

This show is a musical entertainment of the 70's and 80's HIGH ENERGY and
ULTIMATE dance tunes that have been pre-selected.  Those interested will have
their choice of which song and "creativity" the person or group chooses, but
must pick from the show songs that are being completed now!  Volunteers are
wanted and are guaranteed to have a great time with this show!  Future
bookings are likely, based on the ticket response we are already
experiencing!

The producer is:
           *Bruce Shields
           *1-216-881-1700, ext. 101
           *Leave message if
            necessary, and I will
           get back to you promptly!

I can be e-mailed at:
            JacandBru at aol.com

--part2_6e.2e091d5b.2bf94ae6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#00ff00"><FONT  SIZE=3D6=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><I>The production of "I C=
ould Have <U>Danced All Night</U>" is scheduled for Saturday, November 22, 2=
003.  <BR>
     *<U>Performers Wanted</U><BR>
             *Da=
ncers<BR>
             *Co=
mics<BR>
             *Li=
p Sync'ers<BR>
             *Tr=
umpeters<BR>
             *Vi=
olinists<BR>
             *Ot=
her Instruments<BR>
___________________________<BR>
<BR>
This show is a musical entertainment of the 70's and 80's <U>HIGH ENERGY</U>=
 and <U>ULTIMATE</U> dance tunes that have been pre-selected.  Those in=
terested will have their choice of which song and "creativity" the person or=
 group chooses, but must pick from the show songs that are being completed n=
ow!  <U>Volunteers are wanted and are guaranteed </U>to have a great ti=
me with this show!  Future bookings are likely, based on the ticket res=
ponse we are already experiencing!<BR>
<BR>
The producer is:<BR>
           *Bruce Shields<=