[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatre

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Mon May 19 04:55:17 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3136150273_12076544_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS
DAVID HANSEN=B9S SOLO PERFORMANCE =B3I HATE THIS=B2
AT DOBAMA THEATER, JULY 25 AND 26, 2003

David Hansen will perform his one-man show, =B3I Hate This=B2 at Dobama Theatre=
,
1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights, on Friday, July 25 at 8 PM and
Saturday, July 26 at 3 PM and 8 PM.

This weekend of performances is in preparation for its presentation at the
10th annual Minnesota Fringe Festival in Minneapolis, MN, August 1 - 10.

"I Hate This" is directed by Thomas Cullinan, with original music by Dennis
Yurich.=20

=B3A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey.=B2
- The Plain Dealer

=B3Affably direct and casual ... Hansen bravely enters this void and manages
to walk a devilishly delicate line.=B2
- Cleveland Scene

=B3There is no word for the parent of a dead child.=B2  Join David Hansen for =B3=
Hate This=B2, a new solo performance that takes you from the moment his son
was born and through the year that follows ... but not in that order.  An
honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through one father=B9s experience
with stillbirth.=20

Admission for Friday 7/25 (8 PM) and Saturday 7/26 (3 PM) Performances:
Regular admission is $15, Student/Senior admission is $10.

Special Benefit Performance Saturday, July 26 at 8 PM.  In honor of David
Hansen=B9s 35th birthday, the Saturday, July 26, 8 PM performance will be a
Birthday Party Benefit with a live dee jay, birthday cake, food and
libations following the performance.  Help send the show to Minneapolis and
celebrate the end of the first half of David's life!  Benefit admission is
$25.=20

Reservations can be made by calling Bad Epitaph at (216) 556-0919 or online
at http://www.badepitaph.org.

Now playing through May 31: STATE OF SIEGE

Bad Epitaph. Great Theater.

--MS_Mac_OE_3136150273_12076544_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatre</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS<BR>
DAVID HANSEN=B9S SOLO PERFORMANCE =B3I HATE THIS=B2<BR>
AT DOBAMA THEATER, JULY 25 AND 26, 2003<BR>
</B><BR>
David Hansen will perform his one-man show, =B3I Hate This=B2 at Dobama Theatre=
, 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights, on Friday, July 25 at 8 PM and Sa=
turday, July 26 at 3 PM and 8 PM.<BR>
<BR>
This weekend of performances is in preparation for its presentation at the =
10th annual Minnesota Fringe Festival in Minneapolis, MN, August 1 - 10.<BR>
<BR>
"I Hate This" is directed by Thomas Cullinan, with original music=
 by Dennis Yurich. <BR>
<BR>
=B3<I>A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey.=B2<BR>
- The Plain Dealer<BR>
<BR>
=B3Affably direct and casual ... Hansen bravely enters this void and manages =
to walk a devilishly delicate line.=B2<BR>
- Cleveland Scene<BR>
</I><BR>
=B3There is no word for the parent of a dead child.=B2  Join David Hansen =
for =B3I Hate This=B2, a new solo performance that takes you from the moment his=
 son was born and through the year that follows ... but not in that order. &=
nbsp;An honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through one father=B9s experi=
ence with stillbirth. <BR>
<BR>
<B>Admission for Friday 7/25 (8 PM) and Saturday 7/26 (3 PM) Performances:<=
/B> Regular admission is $15, Student/Senior admission is $10.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Special Benefit Performance Saturday, July 26 at 8 PM.  </B>In hono=
r of David Hansen=B9s 35th birthday, the Saturday, July 26, 8 PM performance w=
ill be a Birthday Party Benefit with a live dee jay, birthday cake, food and=
 libations following the performance.  Help send the show to Minneapoli=
s <I>and</I> celebrate the end of the first half of David's life!  Bene=
fit admission is $25. <BR>
<BR>
Reservations can be made by calling Bad Epitaph at (216) 556-0919 or online=
 at http://www.badepitaph.org.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>Now playing through May 31: STATE OF SIEGE<BR>
</B></FONT><BR>
Bad Epitaph. Great Theater.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3136150273_12076544_MIME_Part--