[NEohioPAL]COMIC RELIEF FOR KIDS

Robert Telecky teleckrj at core.com
Tue May 20 23:33:25 PDT 2003

UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS OF CLEVELAND

Information Services Communication Committee

 presents

"COMIC RELIEF FOR KIDS"

The I.S. Communication Committee, in conjunction with Rainbow Circle of
Friends and Second City Theater, is hosting a comedy show with all
proceeds to benefit Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital.

Enjoy a night of laughter, as you will be tickled by

Some of Cleveland’s finest performers and stand-up comedians in an
effort to help RBC continue to provide outstanding health care to our
children.

Our own personal funny man, Rob Telecky of the Telecom department will
be the MC

Second City Theater

Monday June 30, 2003

Show from 7pm to 9pm

Tickets are $30 per individual and $50 per couple

Ticket price includes admission to Comic Relief for Kids and ANOTHER
ticket to the Second City Theater for a show of your choice
(restrictions apply) at a later date

To purchase tickets contact Denise Sweat @ 216-983-1FUN

Seating is limited.

Dinner and appetizer menu available from 5pm through the show

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com