[NEohioPAL]Paid positions available at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre for 74th season

lynn novelli lnovelli at en.com
Thu May 22 11:41:57 PDT 2003

--=====================_5662592==_.ALT

HELP WANTED
Are you a talented, experienced professional in scenic design, lighting
design,
costume design, technical direction or stage management?

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre needs you for next season (Sept. 2003 - July
2004).
Our fabulous 74th season will include:
Quilters, Annie, Laughter on the 23rd Floor, Caught in the Net, Mere Mortals,
No Sex Please, We're British and West Side Story.

Candidates interested in these PAID positions, please FAX your resume,
including three references and a daytime contact phone number  to:
Kate Tonti at 330.425.8427.
Questions? e-mail to: tontika at alltel.net.

--=====================_5662592==_.ALT

Are you a talented, experienced professional in scenic design, lighting
design, <br>
costume design, technical direction or stage management?<br><br>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre needs you for next season (Sept. 2003 -
July 2004). <br>
Our fabulous 74th season will include: <br>
<i>Quilters, Annie, Laughter on the 23rd Floor, Caught in the Net, Mere
Mortals, <br>
Candidates interested in these PAID positions, please FAX your resume,
including three references and a daytime contact phone number
to:<br>
Kate Tonti at 330.425.8427. <br>
Questions? e-mail to: tontika at alltel.net.<br><br>