[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema seekign News for Indie Reporter

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Thu May 22 11:42:29 PDT 2003

Next Month Prelude2Cinema will be launching a campaign to screen its movies and the TV pilot for "Out of Darkness." The indie company has just updated its website at www.prelude2cinema.com with a sleeker look and it is seeking business partners in order to fund a Movie Company based on the old Hollywood Studio System. Since the business of movies is still based in Hollywood, we do expect to be doing some trips out to the coast this year.

In order to focus attention on real independent movies and actors, Prelude2Cinema has launched The Indie Reporter. It will be a paid subscription based internet magazine that features articles and info on movies that are not from Hollywood. The site will also feature photo profiles of up and coming actresses, weblinks to indie sites and anyone who is working on indie movies is invited to submit info. See
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ir.htm

The first "teaser" issue features news on Madstone Film Forward Series. This wonderful series by Madstone Theaters and Mac Cosmetics features six weeks of "original, unreleased and oddball films."

Prelude2Cinema hopes you enjoy our sleeker look and thank you for your support over the years. Stay tuned to Prelude2Cinema for news of the TV Series and any of our upcoming movie screenings at www.prelude2cinema.com.

And if you have any news for the Indie Reporter, see www.prelude2cinema.com/ir.htm for submission guidelines.