[NEohioPAL]SEEKING EXPERIENCE PRODUCTION MANAGER/FIRST ASSISTANT DIRECTOR

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Thu May 22 14:42:29 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32092.973A99E0

Once again I am looking for an experienced production manager to help out on
a short film I plan to shoot this Spring/Summer. It's a 2 camera mini DV
production, but will be handled with the utmost professionalism. Thanks to
those who responded to my ad back in the fall. I had to postpone production
for various reasons by am now gearing up again for a shoot.

I am seeking someone who has previously been a production manager or A/D on
a film or video before. Is familiar with the routine of a set, literate in
the ways of pre-production and can be reliable and dedicated. It's only a 30
minute improvised film so time commitment would only be a few days a week
for 2 to 4 weeks. Mostly in the evenings and weekends. There is no salary
but a small stipend will be paid to the right individual.

Duties will include organizing the days shoot, from scheduling actors and
crew, making sure all equipement, and props are ready, and that we are clear
to shoot on the given location. You will work closely with me, the director
and producer and I need someone who is trustworthy and no-nonsense and has a
passion for success. This story is hilarious and I am sure it will find a
substantial audience.

Don't let the fact that it is "improvised" fool you. This will be a highly
planned out story, with only the actual dialogue being made up on the spot.

This is a serious production for a seriously dedicated person who loves
filmmaking.

If this production is a success a full length 16mm feature will follow in
the fall.

Please forward resumes to me at both these email address...
rferguson at woio.com
rickyscott at ameritech.net

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stay tuned for further updates and crew requirements.

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32092.973A99E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>SEEKING EXPERIENCE PRODUCTION MANAGER/FIRST ASSISTANT =
DIRECTOR</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Once again I am looking for an =
experienced production manager to help out on a short film I plan to =
shoot this Spring/Summer. It's a 2 camera mini DV production, but will =
be handled with the utmost professionalism. Thanks to those who =
responded to my ad back in the fall. I had to postpone production for =
various reasons by am now gearing up again for a shoot. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am seeking someone who has =
previously been a production manager or A/D on a film or video before. =
Is familiar with the routine of a set, literate in the ways of =
pre-production and can be reliable and dedicated. It's only a 30 minute =
improvised film so time commitment would only be a few days a week for =
2 to 4 weeks. Mostly in the evenings and weekends. There is no salary =
but a small stipend will be paid to the right individual. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Duties will include organizing the =
days shoot, from scheduling actors and crew, making sure all =
equipement, and props are ready, and that we are clear to shoot on the =
given location. You will work closely with me, the director and =
producer and I need someone who is trustworthy and no-nonsense and has =
a passion for success. This story is hilarious and I am sure it will =
find a substantial audience. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Don't let the fact that it is =
"improvised" fool you. This will be a highly planned out =
story, with only the actual dialogue being made up on the spot. =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This is a serious production for a =
seriously dedicated person who loves filmmaking. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If this production is a success a full =
length 16mm feature will follow in the fall. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please forward resumes to me at both =
these email address...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">rferguson at woio.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">rickyscott at ameritech.net</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks, I look forward to hearing from =
you soon. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Stay tuned for further updates and =
crew requirements. </FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>