[NEohioPAL]"I Could Have Danced All Night"

Jacandbru at aol.com Jacandbru at aol.com
Fri May 23 14:15:22 PDT 2003

--part1_17b.1ab8fa5e.2bffc777_boundary

On 5-18-03, I sent an e-mail entitled "Big Production At Beck Center".  I
want to qualify that this production is being produced by Bruce Shields and NOT
the Beck Center.  The "SHOW" will utilize the Beck Center and its outstanding
facility, but is a musical presentation of the DISCO era that is solely being
produced by me and my own cast!  Having said this, I want to thank those who
have already responded.  Communications are under way for one of the biggest
hits of the year!  Those interested in being part of this
extremely upbeat, lively and FUN show  should contact me as follows:
              -Bruce Shields and Co.
              -216-881-1700, ext. 101
              -JacandBru at aol.com

Thank You!

--part1_17b.1ab8fa5e.2bffc777_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffff00"><FONT  SIZE=3D6=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><I>On 5-18-03, I sent an=20=
e-mail entitled "<U>Big Production At Beck Center".</U>  I want to qual=
ify<U> </U>that this production is being produced by Bruce Shields and <U>NO=
T</U> the Beck Center.  The "SHOW" will utilize the Beck Center and its=
 outstanding facility, but is a musical presentation of the DISCO era that i=
s solely being produced by me and my own cast!  Having said this, I wan=
t to thank those who have already responded.  Communications are under=20=
way for one of the biggest hits of the year!  Those interested in being=
 part of this <BR>
extremely upbeat, lively and FUN show  should contact me as follows:<BR=

            &nbs=
p; -Bruce Shields and Co.<BR>
            &nbs=
p; -216-881-1700, ext. 101<BR>
            &nbs=
p; -JacandBru at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Thank You!<BR>
<BR>
</B></I></FONT></HTML>
--part1_17b.1ab8fa5e.2bffc777_boundary--