[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri May 23 14:56:19 PDT 2003

--==========01446087==========

Hello everyone.

Here is your digest of news and events information from the Oberlin
Conservatory of Music.

Please be sure to listen to WCLV 104.9 FM or wclv.com to hear violinist
Julia Sakharova perform with the Oberlin Chamber Orchestra, conducted by
Steven Smith, on Sunday, May 25, at 1 p.m.
Her performance was recorded in Finney Chapel on April 25.

Listeners have another chance to hear Ms. Sakharova on WQXR, the classical
music radio station of The New York Times.

Please visit our web site at:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

to learn more about these upcoming broadcasts and for news about an
upcoming Cleveland Orchestra concert featuring Oberlin Conservatory singers.

For the latest word on events and recitals this summer, please visit our
electronic calendar of events at:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

You might also find our summer programs web sites of interest:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con/summer/Default.html

I will be away from the office until June 11; your next digest should reach
you (good grief!) Friday, June 13.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

--Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328