[NEohioPAL]Last Weekend of "Forever Plaid" at Huntington

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu May 29 09:46:47 PDT 2003

--part1_1df.9ec8724.2c075ce2_boundary

"Forever Plaid" which one reviewer said was "A Huntington Triumph" has 3
performances left.  Tickets are still available for the Friday and Saturday
evening performances at 8:00 PM and a few good seats remain for the 3:00 PM matinee
on Sunday.

It's a fun evening of great songs and comedy including an entire Ed Sullivan
show (with fire eating) done in 3 minutes and 11 seconds (give or take).
Kevin Conroy, Mike McKay, Jason Simmons, and Jeff Vosen re-create the roles they
had in our 1997 production.

To make reservations, contact our box office at 440-871-8333.

--part1_1df.9ec8724.2c075ce2_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">"Forever Plaid" which one reviewer said was "A Hunting=
ton Triumph" has 3 performances left.  Tickets are still available for=20=
the Friday and Saturday evening performances at 8:00 PM and a few good seats=
 remain for the 3:00 PM matinee on Sunday.<BR>
<BR>
It's a fun evening of great songs and comedy including an entire Ed Sullivan=
 show (with fire eating) done in 3 minutes and 11 seconds (give or take).&nb=
sp; Kevin Conroy, Mike McKay, Jason Simmons, and Jeff Vosen re-create the ro=
les they had in our 1997 production.<BR>
<BR>
To make reservations, contact our box office at 440-871-8333.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1df.9ec8724.2c075ce2_boundary--