[NEohioPAL][OIFF-News] SAVE THE DATE NOVEMBER 2-9, 2003 OHIO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL

oiff2001 oiff-News-owner at yahoogroups.com
Thu May 29 22:16:01 PDT 2003

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Question=
s.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/W4IolB/TM

SAVE THE DATE NOVEMBER 2-9, 2003 OHIO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL=20

For Immediate Release: May 29, 2003

Contact: Annetta Marion or Bernadette Gillota, Co-Artistic Directors,=20
(216) 651-7315

Save the date for the 2003 Ohio Independent Film Festival (OIFF),=20
November 2-9 at Cleveland Public Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio.  The=20
OIFF is one of the leading independent film events in Ohio; the 2003=20
OIFF will mark our 17th festival.  Like many festivals, the Ohio=20
Independent Film Festival is a curated and internationally recognized=20
line-up of first-class independent films from around the=20
world.  "(The OIFF) was truly an experience where you knew that you=20
were in the company of the most cutting-edge artists around... you=20
could tell that you were in the presence of countless souls who were=20
destined for greatness and longevity in the motion picture industry,"=20
comments Eric Muss-Barnes, director of THE UNSEELIE COURT from the=20
2002 festival.

But here's what is unique about the OIFF: we only accept film and=20
video submissions WITHOUT theatrical distribution and we program the=20
entire festival from those submissions.  Continues Muss-Barnes, "The=20
thing I found most enjoyable about the OIFF was having the chance to=20
exhibit my film along with other independent films that you truly=20
could not see anywhere else.  I met filmmakers from all across the=20
country who do Hollywood-caliber work. =85all the work I saw was of
the highest quality, and it was thrilling too be in the same event as=20
so many unknown, world-class, up-and-coming filmmakers."=20=20
Additionally, every film and video entrant will benefit from personal=20
feedback from festival programmers on his or her film.

Please visit http://www.ohiofilms.com/ for information on submitting=20
your film, video, screenplay and/or music video.

Independent Pictures is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization established=20
in 1993. IP is the proud sponsor of the Ohio Independent Film=20
Festival, Ohio Independent Screenplay Awards, Film Production=20
Training Program, regional AIVF Salons, Fiscal Agent Sponsorship=20
Program, Speakers Bureau, annual Director of Photography Workshop,=20
and a variety of curatorial programs.=20

# # #

INDEPENDENT PICTURES' SPONSORS: The George Gund Foundation, The=20
Cleveland Foundation, Ohio Arts Council, Community Shares of Greater=20
Cleveland Association of Independent Video & Filmmakers, Media Design=20
Imaging, Cleveland Public Theatre, Filmmaker Magazine,=20
www.WritersScriptNetwork.com
=20
Independent Pictures
1392 West 65th Street