[NEohioPAL]National Women' Music Festival needs performance professionals

Deb Lemire lemire-kunz at mindspring.com
Sat May 31 09:38:01 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0BCC_01C3275F.F355D1D0

Once again, the Open Mic Contest is sure to be one of the most exciting =
parts of the National Women's Music Festival!  Below are two ways you =
can be a part of the excitement as a judge or as a performer.

If you have a background in theater or performance, or are a =
professional artist for this year's festival, or you are in the music or =
theater industry and are going to attend this year's NWMF, we would love =
to have you volunteer to judge one of our exciting open mic sessions.  =
Here are the sessions you can sign up for as a judge:

Friday and Saturday: 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM=20
These two sessions are the preliminary rounds to be held in Kiva Theater

Friday and Saturday: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Goddess Jam Coffeehouse)
These two sessions are the final rounds to be held in the Kent Student =
Center Dining Hall

Performers can sign up at 12:00 PM on Friday and Saturday at Kiva =
Theater.  We are limiting the performers to 12 per sessions, so get =
there early!  You will have 3 minutes to showcase your talent in the =
preliminary rounds and must have at least 3 selections prepared for the =
Goddess Jam Coffeehouse if you are selected to move on to that round.  =
The winners of the Open Mic series will advance to the Comedy Concert to =
be held Sunday.  So if you have not performed on one of the NWMF =
professional stages you and have a talent you are eligible.

Winners of the Open Mic series have gone on to perform on our =
professional level stages, as well as, be invited to perform at other =
festivals.  It is an wonderful opportunity to showcase your talent and =
have people from the industry be witness to what you can do!

Please contact our coordinators to sign up as a judge and for more =
information:
Chelly Christiansen
Sheryl Gatto
roschellemarie at aol.com
214-727-1213

------=_NextPart_000_0BCC_01C3275F.F355D1D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>Once again, the=20
Open Mic Contest is sure to be one of the most exciting parts of the =
National=20
Women's Music Festival!  Below are two ways you can be a part of =
the=20
excitement as a judge or as a performer.<BR><BR>If you have a background =
in=20
theater or performance, or are a professional artist for this year's =
festival,=20
or you are in the music or theater industry and are going to attend this =
year's=20
NWMF, we would love to have you volunteer to judge one of our exciting =
open mic=20
sessions.  Here are the sessions you can sign up for as a=20
judge:<BR><BR>Friday and Saturday: 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM <BR>These two =
sessions are=20
the preliminary rounds to be held in Kiva Theater<BR><BR>Friday and =
Saturday:=20
11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Goddess Jam Coffeehouse)<BR>These two sessions are =
the final=20
rounds to be held in the Kent Student Center Dining =
Hall<BR><BR>Performers can=20
sign up at 12:00 PM on Friday and Saturday at Kiva Theater.  We are =

limiting the performers to 12 per sessions, so get there early!  =
You will=20
have 3 minutes to showcase your talent in the preliminary rounds and =
must have=20
at least 3 selections prepared for the Goddess Jam Coffeehouse if you =
are=20
selected to move on to that round.  The winners of the Open Mic =
series will=20
advance to the Comedy Concert to be held Sunday.  So if you have =
not=20
performed on one of the NWMF professional stages you and have a talent =
you are=20
eligible.<BR><BR>Winners of the Open Mic series have gone on to perform =
on our=20
professional level stages, as well as, be invited to perform at other=20
festivals.  It is an wonderful opportunity to showcase your talent =
and have=20
people from the industry be witness to what you can do!<BR><BR>Please =
contact=20
our coordinators to sign up as a judge and for more =
information:<BR>Chelly=20
Christiansen<BR>Sheryl Gatto<BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:roschellemarie at aol.com"><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>roschellemarie at aol.com</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
size=3D3>214-727-1213</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0BCC_01C3275F.F355D1D0--