[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "Two Gentlemen of Verona" for Mayfield Summer Theater

Carlblong at aol.com Carlblong at aol.com
Sat May 31 18:14:06 PDT 2003

--part1_120.21dd4633.2c0a4412_boundary

Auditions for "Two Gentlemen of Verona"
directed by Carl Brandt Long

June 2 from 7:00-9:00pm
Mayfield High School room 126 (two doors down from the adult ed. office)

We are looking for people 14 and up.  No roles have been cast.

Callbacks will be Wednesday, June 4 at 6:00pm.

Rehearsals will start on Monday, June 16; the show will be the weekend of
July 26.

For more information or questions, please contact:
Carl Brandt Long
(440) 773-4758
carlblong at aol.com

--part1_120.21dd4633.2c0a4412_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Auditions for "Two Gentlemen of Verona" <BR>
directed by Carl Brandt Long<BR>
<BR>
June 2 from 7:00-9:00pm<BR>
Mayfield High School room 126 (two doors down from the adult ed. office)<BR>
<BR>
We are looking for people 14 and up.  No roles have been cast.<BR>
<BR>
Callbacks will be Wednesday, June 4 at 6:00pm.<BR>
<BR>
Rehearsals will start on Monday, June 16; the show will be the weekend of Ju=
ly 26.<BR>
<BR>
For more information or questions, please contact:<BR>
Carl Brandt Long<BR>
(440) 773-4758<BR>
carlblong at aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_120.21dd4633.2c0a4412_boundary--