[NEohioPAL]ActorsCoach Productions (5 males and two kids needed for small parts)

Lemoyne5377 at aol.com Lemoyne5377 at aol.com
Sat May 31 21:54:06 PDT 2003

--part1_8.382eba40.2c0a91c9_boundary

For What: Short Film
Title: Nine-Twelve
DP: Jay Johnson
Director: David Lemoyne

Cast: David Lemoyne as Jerrod Willard
          Susan Dziama as Samantha Willard

PAY: Zip! Zilch!! Nada!!! (copies, food, stuff like that)

Who we still need:
Four Males: between the ages of 18-30 to play soldiers. These are extra
roles, but there may be some nondescript dialogue added. You MUST have camoflage
uniform. This uniform need not be perfect, but the top and bottom must match.
Green camo only!

Two kids: that have a hispanic look. If the kids speak Spanish that would be
perfect.
The boy must be around 8-10 years of age. The girl needs to be no older than
6 or 7. The girl must be very cute and able to have pigtails in her hair.
(this is gonna sound morbid, but the little girl gets shot and killed, parents be
prepared)

Captain Johnson: between the ages of 40-50. Scruffy man with a war-hardened
demeanor. Has several lines and is integral to the film.

When Shooting:
We will be looking to use you within the next couple of weeks. Sorry I can't
get more detailed than that.

Note:
To be quite honest, roles are not very acting intensive. Your look and
uniform availability will mainly be the deciding factor. Please state your conflicts
within the next two weeks. This will be an early evening shoot. One day is
all that is required.

EMAIL YOUR INFO TODAY to lemoyne5377 at aol.com or call 330-273-6223 and leave a
message for ActorsCoach Productions

PS
If Andy Schofield sees this email, please respond ASAP. We want to use you
for a part in the film. Your contact info was destroyed by mistake. Thanks.
David Lemoyne

--part1_8.382eba40.2c0a91c9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>For What:</B> Short Film<BR>
<B>Title:</B> Nine-Twelve<BR>
<B>DP:</B> Jay Johnson<BR>
<B>Director:</B> David Lemoyne<BR>
<BR>
<B>Cast:</B> David Lemoyne as Jerrod Willard<BR>
          Susan Dziama as Saman=
tha Willard<BR>
<BR>
<B>PAY: </B>Zip! Zilch!! Nada!!! (copies, food, stuff like that)<BR>
<BR>
<B>Who we still need:</B><BR>
<B>Four Males:</B> between the ages of 18-30 to play soldiers. These are ext=
ra roles, but there may be some nondescript dialogue added. You MUST have ca=
moflage uniform. This uniform need not be perfect, but the top and bottom mu=
st match. Green camo only!<BR>
<BR>
<B>Two kids:</B> that have a hispanic look. If the kids speak Spanish that w=
ould be perfect.<BR>
The boy must be around 8-10 years of age. The girl needs to be no older than=
 6 or 7. The girl must be very cute and able to have pigtails in her hair. (=
this is gonna sound morbid, but the little girl gets shot and killed, parent=
s be prepared)<BR>
<BR>
<B>Captain Johnson: </B>between the ages of 40-50. Scruffy man with a war-ha=
rdened demeanor. Has several lines and is integral to the film.<BR>
<BR>
<B>When Shooting:</B><BR>
We will be looking to use you within the next couple of weeks. Sorry I can't=
 get more detailed than that. <BR>
<BR>
<B>Note:</B><BR>
To be quite honest, roles are not very acting intensive. Your look and unifo=
rm availability will mainly be the deciding factor. Please state your confli=
cts within the next two weeks. This will be an early evening shoot. One day=20=
is all that is required. <BR>
<BR>
<B>EMAIL YOUR INFO TODAY</B> to lemoyne5377 at aol.com or call 330-273-6223 and=
 leave a message for ActorsCoach Productions<BR>
<BR>
PS<BR>
If Andy Schofield sees this email, please respond ASAP. We want to use you f=
or a part in the film. Your contact info was destroyed by mistake. Thanks.<B=

David Lemoyne</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8.382eba40.2c0a91c9_boundary--