[NEohioPAL]Sorry, NO Headshot session - NO Taking Direction Class

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 23:10:03 PDT 2003

--0-1339560612-1054613060=:74396

Due to circumstances beyond my control, there will be NO Headshot Session at Ray's on Sunday, June 8th.

There will also be NO "Taking Direction" course on June 14th - July 12th.
I truly apologize for any inconvenience, but I had to go get a real job and will be out of town for a while.

Thank you all for your interest and support.

Sincerely,
Bill Johns
P.S. Sorry if this is a repeat...

--0-1339560612-1054613060=:74396

<DIV>Due to circumstances beyond my control, there will be NO <A href="http://headshots4u.com">Headshot </A>Session at Ray's on Sunday, June 8th. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>There will also be NO "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/seminars">Taking Direction</A>" course on June 14th - July 12th.</DIV>
<DIV>I truly apologize for any inconvenience, but I had to go get a real job and will be out of town for a while.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all for your interest and support.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,<BR>Bill Johns</DIV>
<DIV>P.S. Sorry if this is a repeat...</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1339560612-1054613060=:74396--