[NEohioPAL]Tim McDonnell, Cleveland Playhouse "company" Actor Passed Away

Mjalexthac at aol.com Mjalexthac at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 08:52:15 PDT 2003

--part1_12d.2adb6921.2c0cee24_boundary

Dear  Fellow Artists,

This afternoon I received a phone call from Megan McDonnell, daughter of Tim
and Dierdre McDonnell, actors and artists and former members of the Cleveland
Playhouse "company."

Tim McDonnell passed away Sunday, June 1st, 2003 of a heart attack.  He had
been out jogging.

Diedre McDonnell (Tim's wife)
 and Megan can be reached at

570 Isham  #3 A
New York 10034
212-304-8130

There will be a private family service midweek, and a memorial service on
Sat.   Megan's e mail address is nutmegmc1 at aol.com

Neil and I last worked with Tim when he was Falstaff in our production of
"Merry Wives of Windsor" at Stan Hywet about 10 years ago.  Tim appeared with
Neil in  "Taming of the Shrew" at Weathervane, and numerous productions at
Players Guild of Canton.

He and Diedre, and their 3 children,  returned to New York in the mid 1990's
to return to acting.  Megan indicated he played Falstaff several more times
along with performing in a number of various productions of the Henry  plays.
(Megan had recently performed  Merry Wives with her Dad)  He was employed as an
actor by Hospital Audiences, Inc.

A genuinely fine actor, husband, father and all around good guy.
Please address your condolences to  their home.

Thanks
MaryJo Alexander and Neil Thackaberry
Actors' Summit Theater

--part1_12d.2adb6921.2c0cee24_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Gill Sans" LANG=3D"0">Dear  Fellow Artists, <BR>
<BR>
This afternoon I received a phone call from Megan McDonnell, daughter of Tim=
 and Dierdre McDonnell, actors and artists and former members of the Clevela=
nd Playhouse "company." <BR>
<BR>
Tim McDonnell passed away Sunday, June 1st, 2003 of a heart attack.  He=
 had been out jogging. <BR>
<BR>
Diedre McDonnell (Tim's wife) <BR>
 and Megan can be reached at <BR>
<BR>
570 Isham  #3 A<BR>
New York 10034<BR>
212-304-8130<BR>
<BR>
There will be a private family service midweek, and a memorial service on Sa=
t.   Megan's e mail address is <B><U>nutmegmc1 at aol.com</B></U><BR>
<BR>
Neil and I last worked with Tim when he was Falstaff in our production of "M=
erry Wives of Windsor" at Stan Hywet about 10 years ago.  Tim appeared=20=
with Neil in  "Taming of the Shrew" at Weathervane, and numerous produc=
tions at Players Guild of Canton.  <BR>
<BR>
He and Diedre, and their 3 children,  returned to New York in the mid 1=
990's to return to acting.  Megan indicated he played Falstaff several=20=
more times along with performing in a number of various productions of the H=
enry  plays. (Megan had recently performed  Merry Wives with her D=
ad)  He was employed as an actor by Hospital Audiences, Inc. <BR>
<BR>
A genuinely fine actor, husband, father and all around good guy. <BR>
Please address your condolences to  their home. <BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
MaryJo Alexander and Neil Thackaberry <BR>
Actors' Summit Theater<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_12d.2adb6921.2c0cee24_boundary--