[NEohioPAL]Applause on WVIZ/PBS

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Wed Jun 4 13:52:34 PDT 2003

Coming up on Applause airing Thursday, June 5, at 7:30 p.m. on =
WVIZ/PBS...

We've gone back into our archives and have selected a few of our =
favorite Applause segments.

On the Best of Applause with host Dee Perry...

	*	Digging the delta music of Mississippi Charles Bevel. =20

	*	ideastream's David C. Barnett profiles underground poet d.a. Levy, =
whose gritty words about Cleveland made him a literary legend.

	*	The harmonious sounds of the Offbeats an a cappella group from =
Oberlin College.

Tamara Nelson
WVIZ/PBS ideastream