[NEohioPAL]Mamet discount Saturday

Robert Hawkes rhawk at hawken.edu
Thu Jun 5 07:35:03 PDT 2003

--=====================_3565387==_.ALT

For the last performance of A Life in the Theatre, with Robert Hawkes & son
at Kennedy Auditorium Hawken Upper School, 8 p.m. Saturday:

We've made expenses, and expect a pretty healthy crowd on Friday, but could
be a little thin on Saturday. My son, whose charitable operation this is,
authorizes me to offer the student rate of 10 bucks to theatre folk for
Saturday night. If you will call 216 534 5978 and leave the password
"fredmail" along with your reservation, we will be happy to have your party
join us at the reduced rate.

Call that number also, or email lifeinthetheatre at hawken.edu, if you need
directions.

Robert Hawkes
--=====================_3565387==_.ALT

For the last performance of <i>A Life in the Theatre</i>, with Robert
Hawkes & son at Kennedy Auditorium Hawken Upper School, 8 p.m.
Saturday:<br>
We've made expenses, and expect a pretty healthy crowd on Friday, but
could be a little thin on Saturday. My son, whose charitable operation
this is, authorizes me to offer the student rate of 10 bucks to theatre
folk for Saturday night. If you will call 216 534 5978 and leave the
password "fredmail" along with your reservation, we will be
happy to have your party join us at the reduced rate.<br>
Call that number also, or email lifeinthetheatre at hawken.edu, if you need
directions. <br>
Robert Hawkes</html>