[NEohioPAL]Rabbit Run Theater Ohio Historical Marker Dedication

Kitty O'Shea Kitty.O'Shea at cchswest.org
Thu Jun 5 10:28:43 PDT 2003

Calling all friends of Rabbit Run Theater... Please join us on Saturday =
June 7, 2003 at 5:00 PM for a public ceremony dedicating our Ohio =
Historical Marker. Then be our guest at a private reception held after the =
ceremony including a light picnic supper.  The evening doesn't stop there, =
at 8:00 PM, "Morning's At Seven", directed by Ann Hedger will appear on =
the historic Rabbit Run Theater stage.  Tickets for the production are =
$12.00 for adults, $10.00 for seniors and students.  So, come to Rabbit =
Run Theater to honor our past, celebrate the present and witness the =
enhancements in progress to ensure our future success. =20

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only
by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error,  please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy.  Thank you.
<<<<18101>>>>