[NEohioPAL]the final word about PD audition notices - how to make yourself heard...

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 21:55:37 PDT 2003

--part1_99.38cb8098.2c13fef5_boundary

A memo to the list about audition notices in the PD ....

I am going to close the discussion about whether audition notices in the PD
should continue on Sunday or switch back to Friday with this suggestion:

If you have an opinion one way or the other you should e-mail Mark Rapp at
the PD at   MRapp at plaind.com.  Mark is in charge of the listings in the Friday
section and he is a subscriber to this list, so I am sure he has been reading
the postings thus far.

Mark, I also would like to invite you to post a message to the list
describing the PD's reasons for switching the notices, and whether your administrators
would be open to tallying votes from the 2,206 NEohioPAL subcribers who
comprise the majority of the NE Ohio Performing Arts Community.

Regards,
Fred
 <A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

--part1_99.38cb8098.2c13fef5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>A memo to the list about audition notices in the PD=
 ....  <BR>
<BR>
I am going to close the discussion about whether audition notices in the PD=20=
should continue on Sunday or switch back to Friday with this suggestion:<BR>
<BR>
If you have an opinion one way or the other you should e-mail Mark Rapp at t=
he PD at   MRapp at plaind.com.  Mark is in charge of the listin=
gs in the Friday section and he is a subscriber to this list, so I am sure h=
e has been reading the postings thus far.<BR>
<BR>
Mark, I also would like to invite you to post a message to the list describi=
ng the PD's reasons for switching the notices, and whether your administrato=
rs would be open to tallying votes from the 2,206 NEohioPAL subcribers who c=
omprise the majority of the NE Ohio Performing Arts Community.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Fred<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A> <=