[NEohioPAL]TOMMY auditions this Wednesday at Stagecrafters

Bradley Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 8 18:44:17 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3137927503_52246_MIME_Part

In case you've missed it, all the info is below.
PLEASE NOTE ONE CHANGE:  Please be prepared to dance at the audition on
Wednesday.
Thanks, folks.

Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock announces auditions for Tommy, the musical
theater version of The Who=B9s rock opera.
Music and Lyrics by Pete Townshend
Book by Pete Townshend and Des McAnuff
Produced by Wendy Lee Scott
Directed and Choreographed by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner

Who=B9s Eligible
All actors and actresses entering 9th grade up through those entering their
4th year in college are eligible to audition.  Strong singers are needed.
There are many solo roles for both males and females.

Audition time/location
Auditions will be held starting at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, June 11, at the
Pepper Pike Learning Center, 32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike.  Please
prepare a short pop/rock or modern musical theater song that shows off your
range and be prepared to learn a dance combination.  Accompanist and tape
player will be provided.  In addition, please bring a list of all conflicts
with the rehearsal period (see below) to auditions.

Production period
Tommy will rehearse August 1-8 in the evenings and August 9-15 and from 10A=
to 6PM.  Performances are August 15 and 16.

About the Summer Stock Program
Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock aims to provide serious musical theater student=
with an experience similar to working in a professional summer stock.  Over
the past ten years, we have mounted a variety of shows including Children o=
Eden, Once on This Island, The Wiz, Pippin, and Godspell.  Performers in
past productions have come from a multitude of area high schools, in
addition to NYU=B9s Tisch School of the Arts, Cincinnati College/Conservatory=
,
Ashland University, Tri-C, Syracuse University, Vassar College, Indiana
University, Baldwin-Wallace, Kent, OSU, Michigan, and Ithaca.  Participants
in the program have gone on to perform on Broadway (Rent, Mama Mia, The
Sweet Smell of Success, Nine, Les Miserables, Jesus Christ Superstar) and i=
national tours (Fame, Titanic, Tommy, Jekyll and Hyde).

For More Information
Please call the Stagecrafters office at (216) 831-8601 extension 5103, or
email BWyner at adelphia.net .

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.

--MS_Mac_OE_3137927503_52246_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>TOMMY auditions this Wednesday at Stagecrafters</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
In case you've missed it, all the info is below.<BR>
PLEASE NOTE ONE CHANGE:  Please be prepared to dance at the audition o=
n Wednesday.<BR>
Thanks, folks.<BR>
<BR>
_____________________________________________________<BR>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock announces audit=
ions for Tommy, the musical theater version of The Who=B9s rock opera.<BR>
</B>Music and Lyrics by Pete Townshend<BR>
Book by Pete Townshend and Des McAnuff<BR>
Produced by Wendy Lee Scott<BR>
Directed and Choreographed by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg<BR>
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner<BR>
<BR>
<B>Who=B9s Eligible<BR>
</B>All actors and actresses entering 9th grade up through those entering t=
heir 4th year in college are eligible to audition.  Strong singers are =
needed.  There are many solo roles for both males and females.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Audition time/location<BR>
</B>Auditions will be held starting at <B>4:00 PM on Wednesday, June 11</B>=
, at the Pepper Pike Learning Center, 32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike. &n=
bsp;<B>Please prepare a short pop/rock or modern musical theater song that s=
hows off your range and be prepared to learn a dance combination.</B>  =
Accompanist and tape player will be provided.  In addition, please brin=
g a list of all conflicts with the rehearsal period (see below) to auditions=
.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Production period<BR>
</B>Tommy will rehearse <B>August 1-8</B> in the evenings and <B>August 9-1=
5</B> and from 10AM to 6PM.  Performances are <B>August 15 and 16</B>.<=

<BR>
<B>About the Summer Stock Program<BR>
</B>Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock aims to provide serious musical theater stu=
dents with an experience similar to working in a professional summer stock. =
 Over the past ten years, we have mounted a variety of shows including<=
I> Children of Eden</I>, <I>Once on This Island</I>, <I>The Wiz</I>, <I>Pipp=
in</I>, and <I>Godspell</I>.  Performers in past productions have come =
from a multitude of area high schools, in addition to NYU=B9s Tisch School of =
the Arts, Cincinnati College/Conservatory, Ashland University, Tri-C, Syracu=
se University, Vassar College, Indiana University, Baldwin-Wallace, Kent, OS=
U, Michigan, and Ithaca.  Participants in the program have gone on to p=
erform on Broadway (<I>Rent</I>, <I>Mama Mia</I>, <I>The Sweet Smell of Succ=
ess</I>, <I>Nine</I>, <I>Les Miserables</I>, <I>Jesus Christ Superstar</I>) =
and in national tours (<I>Fame</I>, <I>Titanic</I>, <I>Tommy</I>, <I>Jekyll =
and Hyde</I>).<BR>
<BR>
<B>For More Information<BR>
</B>Please call the Stagecrafters office at (216) 831-8601 extension 5103, =
or email BWyner at adelphia.net .<BR>
<BR>
Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.</F=

</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3137927503_52246_MIME_Part--