[NEohioPAL]Caesar reviews and rain reminder

Larry Nehring larrynehring at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:07:09 PDT 2003

Well, the reviews are out and they are looking pretty good, and more
importantly the audiences are enjoying the performances.

JULIUS CAESAR will run for one more weekend at the Shaker Heights Colonnade,
and then will move to the campus of Tri-C Metro (see below for details.)

Reminder:
IN CASE OF RAIN... each venue also has an indoor space, so we need never
cancel a show. So if your company picnic gets rained out, come see Brutus
and Co.

Take a look at what the reviewers have to say:

"Caesar glows at sunset at the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival."
Christine Howey, Cleveland Scene Magazine

http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2003-06-11/stage2.html/1/index.html

"... simple recipe for success is a level-headed director who trusts the
author and his words, a cadre of competent actors and, most helpfully, a
couple of strong, concentrated and uneccentric performances in the lead
roles."
James Damico, The Cleveland Free Times

(no published link yet)

"...fine performances and great spirit all round, by the streetwise
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival."
Tony Brown, Cleveland Plain Dealer

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/tony_brown/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/105523765931970.xml

The Schedule:
June 12 - 15, Shaker Heights Colonnade, 3450 Lee Rd.
June 19 - 22, Tri-C Metro (Downtown), 2900 Community College Ave.
June 26 - 28 & July 3, 5, 6, Tri-C West (Parma), 11000 W. Pleasant Valley
Rd.

All shows are free and start at 7 pm.

Following JULIUS CAESAR will be TWELFTH NIGHT, running from July 11 - August
10.  Please visit our website at www.cleveshakes.org  or call (216) 732-3311
for more information on our shows and upcoming series of summer workshops.