[NEohioPAL]ALLIANCE MEETING July 1st

Mike Perzel mperzel at caalliance.org
Mon Jun 16 10:18:15 PDT 2003

--=====================_20032203==_.ALT

         Hello everyone and welcome to spring 2003 in Northeast Ohio. The=20
word around town is=85 =93It should be a very busy year for all of us in the=
=20
Cleveland Area=94. Let=92s hope it is, Cleveland could use it.

NEXT ALL MEMBERS MEETING

Where and When:

Cuyahoga County Library
2121 Snow Road (Snow and Broadview)
Parma, Ohio
Tuesday July 1, 2003
7:00 - 8:30PM

NEW MEETING LOCATION
         First, we would like to thank Ray Szuch for the use of his place=20
for the past 4 months. During this time, he's cancels all of his classes on=
=20
our meeting days just for us to hold these meetings and help us get this=20
organization up and running. Thanks Ray.
         After a lot of research and phone calls we were able to find a=20
location that was not only available, but also centrally located and big=20
enough to accommodate the group. The down side is that the dates for our=20
Members Meetings will be irregular for a while, also these meetings cannot=
=20
be on the same day of the month as we planned because of such short notice.=
=20
This will all work out when we have our own location, hopefully this will=20
be vary soon. For now our meetings will be held at the Cuyahoga County=20
Library (Parma Snow branch) 2121 Snow Road (i.e. Rockside Road) Parma. We=20
have the large conference room reserved from 7:00 to 8:30PM on the=20
following dates. Tuesday July1, Tuesday July 29 and Thursday August 28.=20
Hope to see you there. Bring a friend.

NON-PROFIT PAPERWORK
         The Board has filled out all the necessary paperwork for our=20
Non-Profit Organization. It is in route to the proper State and Federal=20
agencies, after they process the forms, The Collaborative Arts Alliance=20
will be an official Non-Profit Organization. If all goes well, we expect to=
=20
hear from them shortly.

WHO=92S DOING WHAT
         Jim Balcomb is working very hard on our new web site.=20
(www.caalliance.org) The front page of the site is up right now, with Jim=20
working hard on the rest of it. He expects more it to grow very quickly and=
=20
be fully operational in the near future. Which is very good news for all of=
=20
us. Visit it when you get a chance. (www.caalliance.org)
         Christopher Young, Mike Perzel and Terry G have several things=20
they've been working on. One of the bigger ones has been talking to=20
property owners all over town about a lease/donation swap for The Alliance.=
=20
They feel that there is someone out there willing to donate a 3000 square=20
foot storefront to a non-profit organization for the tax benefits. Trying=20
to find a property owner willing to do so is the hard part. Hopefully=20
something will happen soon.

         Please feel free to forward this email to your friends in the=20
Film, Theater and Television industries.

We'll see everyone on July 1st.

Thanks,
Mike Perzel
Collaborative Arts Alliance
mperzel at caalliance.org
--=====================_20032203==_.ALT

<x-tab>        </x-tab>Hello
everyone and welcome to spring 2003 in Northeast Ohio. The word around
town is=85 =93It should be a very busy year for all of us in the Cleveland
Area=94. Let=92s hope it is, Cleveland could use it.<br><br>
NEXT ALL MEMBERS MEETING<br><br>
Where and When:<br><br>
Cuyahoga County Library <br>
2121 Snow Road (Snow and Broadview) <br>
Parma, Ohio<br>
Tuesday July 1, 2003 <br>
7:00 - 8:30PM<br><br>
NEW MEETING LOCATION <br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>First, we
would like to thank Ray Szuch for the use of his place for the past 4
months. During this time, he's cancels all of his classes on our meeting
days just for us to hold these meetings and help us get this organization
up and running. Thanks Ray. <br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>After a
lot of research and phone calls we were able to find a location that was
not only available, but also centrally located and big enough to
accommodate the group. The down side is that the dates for our Members
Meetings will be irregular for a while, also these meetings cannot be on
the same day of the month as we planned because of such short notice.
This will all work out when we have our own location, hopefully this will
be vary soon. For now our meetings will be held at the Cuyahoga County
Library (Parma Snow branch) 2121 Snow Road (i.e. Rockside Road) Parma. We
have the large conference room reserved from 7:00 to 8:30PM on the
following dates. Tuesday July1, Tuesday July 29 and Thursday August 28.
Hope to see you there. Bring a friend.<br><br>
NON-PROFIT PAPERWORK <br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>The Board
has filled out all the necessary paperwork for our Non-Profit
Organization. It is in route to the proper State and Federal agencies,
after they process the forms, The Collaborative Arts Alliance will be an
official Non-Profit Organization. If all goes well, we expect to hear
from them shortly.<br><br>
WHO=92S DOING WHAT <br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>Jim
Balcomb is working very hard on our new web site.
(<a href=3D"http://www.caalliance.org/" eudora=3D"autourl"><font color=3D"#0=
The front page of the site is up right now, with Jim working hard on the
rest of it. He expects more it to grow very quickly and be fully
operational in the near future. Which is very good news for all of us.
Visit it when you get a chance.
(<a href=3D"http://www.caalliance.org/" eudora=3D"autourl"><font color=3D"#0=
<x-tab>        </x-tab>Christopher
Young, Mike Perzel and Terry G have several things they've been working
on. One of the bigger ones has been talking to property owners all over
town about a lease/donation swap for The Alliance. They feel that there
is someone out there willing to donate a 3000 square foot storefront to a
non-profit organization for the tax benefits. Trying to find a property
owner willing to do so is the hard part. Hopefully something will happen
soon.<br><br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>Please
feel free to forward this email to your friends in the Film, Theater and
Television industries.<br><br>
We'll see everyone on July 1st.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Mike Perzel <br>