[NEohioPAL]Auditions continue for Goodbye Girl

Annette Phelps APhelps at broadview-heights.org
Mon Jun 16 21:52:48 PDT 2003

THE GOODBYE GIRL (the musical)

Auditions continue for Neil Simon and Marvin Hamlisch's "The Goodbye Girl"
(the musical) at the Broadview Heights Spotlights Community Theater.  We are
still seeking our male and female leads (both age 30-50).  Also need young
girls age 10-13.  All are singing roles.  If interested please come
Wednesday evening, June 18th-7PM and/or Monday evening, June 23rd-7PM to the
Broadview Heights Community Building, 9543 Broadview Road (1/2 mi. south of
Rt. 82).  Also reply to this e-mail to let us know you'll be there.  For
more information, call director Norm Bennett at 440/227-2640.