[NEohioPAL]NWT Hiring: Sound Designer for Jesus Christ Superstar

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 09:35:13 PDT 2003

--part1_4d.30f56e92.2c208036_boundary

NEAR WEST THEATRE IS LOOKING TO HIRE A SOUND DESIGNER FOR OUR UPCOMING
PRODUCTION OF JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR.
The production runs July 17 thru Aug 2 on the weekends.
Ideally this person would have access to some sound equipment or know where
we can rent inexpensively.
Salary negotiable.
Call Artistic Director, Bob Navis Jr at 281-6879 for an interview.
Looking to hire immediately.

--part1_4d.30f56e92.2c208036_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>NEAR WEST THEATRE IS LOOKING TO HIRE A SOUND DESIGN=
ER FOR OUR UPCOMING PRODUCTION OF <U>JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR.</U><BR>
The production runs July 17 thru Aug 2 on the weekends.<BR>
Ideally this person would have access to some sound equipment or know where=20=
we can rent inexpensively.<BR>
Salary negotiable. <BR>
Call Artistic Director, Bob Navis Jr at 281-6879 for an interview.<BR>
Looking to hire immediately.</B></FONT></HTML>