[NEohioPAL]Come help Cleve Shakes christen Tri-C Metro!

Larry Nehring larrynehring at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:43:03 PDT 2003

Hello all,
As you are probably already aware, The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is
performing JULIUS CAESAR at the Tri-C Metro campus this weekend
(thursday-sunday at 7pm).  We have never before performed a summer show in
this location and we would like to encourage everyone to come check out our
newest venue.

Think about it:

- the show is free,

- its downtown, close to restaurants for dinner before, and bars for drinks
after,

- there is a protected parking garage off of Woodland Ave.,

- its a free performance,

- the show is over by 8:45pm, so you still have daylight to spare,

- and did I mention that the show is FREE?

What more can you ask for?

If you have any time free this weekend please join us for our return to
downtown Cleveland!  The weather reports are looking good, and the inner
courtyard of Metro is going to be an idyllic place to play, so come on down
and enjoy CAESAR!

All shows are free, start at 7pm, and will be performed indoors should the
rains come.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Tri-C Metro.

Thank you,
Larry Nehring
Artistic Director
The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival