[NEohioPAL]Benefit for CPT bids farewell to Jeff Syroney at Abbasso Lounge on Friday, June 27

Jeff Syroney jsyroney at cptonline.org
Thu Jun 26 13:52:15 PDT 2003

Cleveland Public Theatre Director of Marketing and Public Relations Jeff
Syroney is sadly leaving his post at CPT to begin his position as Director
of Marketing and Communications at Cincinnati Ballet in July.

On Friday, June 27 ::TRUE:: Fridays at Abbasso Lounge honors Jeff Syroney at
a special farewell gathering featuring music, food and affordable libation
open to all his friends and colleagues. Although we will miss him, join us
as we congratulate Jeff on his new adventure, explore one of Cleveland's
newest and most exciting clubs, make new friends, and raise a little money
for Jeff's true Cleveland love, Cleveland Public Theatre.

Abbasso Lounge has generously agreed to donate all proceeds from the door to
Cleveland Public Theatre. Suggested donation for admission is a mere $5 -
More if you have it, less if you don't. The party begins at 9:00pm and will
continue late into the evening.

Abbasso Lounge is located at 1222 Prospect Ave., East of E. 9th St.,
Cleveland (inside Bottoms Up - look for the neon beer mug) 216.566.7278
Plenty of street parking is available as well as a secure lot across the
street.

For more information and to RSVP by Wednesday, June 25 at 6pm, go to
http://www.headrushmusic.com/events/cle/cle_events_cpt.htm

Info at cptonline.org
Cleveland Public Theatre
216.631.2727