[NEohioPAL]CPT needs a few strong volunteers on Sat June 28

Denis Griesmer dgriesmer at cptonline.org
Thu Jun 26 16:06:31 PDT 2003

Dear NEOhioPal List Reader:

CPT needs 4 - 8 people to work 4-8 hours on Saturday June 28th,
to help clear the Gordon Square Theatre to have the wood floor refinished.

We're short-staffed and short-budgeted for the summer months and could
really use the help.

We'll have two shifts going, 9am-12:15p amd 12:45pm - 4pm.
People who sign up for both shifts will get PIZZA!
AND everyone we'll get a pair of free tickets for our upcoming season for
each shift worked.

Please give us a hand to get this important summer project done.

CONTACT:
Denis M. Griesmer
Cleveland Public Theatre
216.631.2727 x208