[NEohioPAL]Media Advisory: Student Film Premiere 6/29

santina at paalive.org santina at paalive.org
Fri Jun 27 01:24:06 PDT 2003

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
June 26, 2003

Contact:
Santina Protopapa, 216-556-0337

MEDIA ADVISORY

DOCUMENTARY PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY 10-14 YEAR-OLDS PREMIERES AT JUDSON
MANOR

Who:  Judson Retirement Community and Progressive Arts Alliance present
the film premiere of Music of My Mind: Creating Musical Biographies.

When:	Sunday, June 29, 2:30-3:30 p.m.

Where:	Judson Manor Ballroom, 1890 East 107th Street (at Chester),
University Circle

What:	Music of My Mind was produced as a result of a two-week summer
camp where five 10 through 14-year-old participants engaged in the
shared experience of learning about popular music history through
interviews with five Judson Manor residents.

The students filmed the interviews then edited them together to produce
the finished documentary film.

The young producers and their stars will attend the premiere with their
families and friends.

Why:	Music of My Mind is an intergenerational collaboration between
Judson and Progressive Arts Alliance.

###