[NEohioPAL]Independent film seeking office space...

p.a.gould at att.net p.a.gould at att.net
Sun Jul 6 16:07:17 PDT 2003

Contact: Peter Gould
p.a.gould at worldnet.att.net

Seeking locations for independent film "The Way Home" in Shaker Heights or
Cleveland Heights area.

Need to use two offices and elevator (free of charge, as we have a very low
budget) in office building (or like space) for one day, Sunday, August 17, 2003
from 8am to 6:45pm.  Approximately eleven (11) members of the cast/crew will be
present.

The equipment we will bring to the location is very basic, consisting of a
digital video camera, tripod, microphone and boom, and a portable, location
lighting kit.

Thank you for your interest.  Any questions, email me at the address above.  If
you would like to get a general idea of our work, visit our website at
www.littlebeth.com

Peter Gould
Little Beth Entertainment, Ltd.

--