[NEohioPAL]A note of praise for auditioning actors on July 11th - h2o productions

reedh2os at ald.net reedh2os at ald.net
Sat Jul 12 22:38:17 PDT 2003

On behalf of our production team (h2o productions in association with
Sharkra Productions) we would like to send a sincere note of praise and
thanks to the actors who auditioned last evening at the Courtyard Marriott
for our short film.  It was our pleasure to be a small part of the talent
and creativity you bring to the Cleveland area and beyond.
We were very impressed with the level of enthusiasm and commitment we
experienced.  Our apologies to those of you who had to wait a while to be
seen.
Regardless of the outcome of our casting decisions, please know that we
welcome the opportunity to work with each of you in the future.
Best of luck to all of you with your creative endeavors.

Sincerely,
Kailyne Waters