[NEohioPAL]Boston University Graduate Thesis Film Casting

Kramer888 at aol.com Kramer888 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 14:00:07 PDT 2003

--part1_17b.1d24b70d.2c42ca83_boundary

Boston University Graduate Thesis Film
shooting in the Northeast Ohio area, August 11th - 17th

Synopsis:
A woman's life flashes before her eyes through a series of movements and
small actions throughout her life at different stages (in the house she grew up
in). The film is very ruthmic and dance-like (even though there is no actual
dancing) and there are many sound effects to actions, clock ticking to steps,
etc. I do alot of mixing, so I will be creating the soundtrack and music. The
film is very musical in nature.

Roles and Requirments:

8-11 year old Anna - Must have dark or brown hair, or be willing to color it
(the part is a younger version of the lead actress); a background in dance is
a plus but not necessary (a good sense of rythym is a MUST); will be needed
for 2 days of shooting

14-17 year old Anna - Must have dark or brown hair, or be willing to color it
(the part is a younger version of the lead actress); a background in dance is
a plus but not necessary (a good sense of rythym is a MUST); will be needed
for 2 days of shooting

28-35 year old Rugged, Unkempt Burglar; will be needed for 1 day or 1 evening
of shooting

Auditions will most likely be in Youngstown or Cleveland starting on July
16th. A small dance routine is encouraged for the girls (to show sense of
rythym), but not necessary. Monologues for all characters are encouraged, but will be
provided if you don't have one. I must see a headshot or picture before the
audition because the "look" is very important (must match the lead actress, for
the female parts). Please send headshots/pictures and resumes to Chris at
Kramer888 at aol.com. More information will follow.

These roles are non-paying, but it will be a great reel piece and great
experience (we are shooting on Super 16mm, Panavision cameras and equipment so it
will look great).

Thank you!

Chris

--part1_17b.1d24b70d.2c42ca83_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Boston University Graduate Thesis Film<BR>
</B>shooting in the Northeast Ohio area, August 11th - 17th<BR>
<BR>
<B>Synopsis:</B><BR>
A woman's life flashes before her eyes through a series of movements and sma=
ll actions throughout her life at different stages (in the house she grew up=
 in). The film is very ruthmic and dance-like (even though there is no actua=
l dancing) and there are many sound effects to actions, clock ticking to ste=
ps, etc. I do alot of mixing, so I will be creating the soundtrack and music=
. The film is very musical in nature.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Roles and Requirments:</B><BR>
<BR>
8-11 year old Anna - Must have dark or brown hair, or be willing to color it=
 (the part is a younger version of the lead actress); a background in dance=20=
is a plus but not necessary (a good sense of rythym is a MUST); will be need=
ed for 2 days of shooting<BR>
<BR>
14-17 year old Anna - Must have dark or brown hair, or be willing to color i=
t (the part is a younger version of the lead actress); a background in dance=
 is a plus but not necessary (a good sense of rythym is a MUST); will be nee=
ded for 2 days of shooting<BR>
<BR>
28-35 year old Rugged, Unkempt Burglar; will be needed for 1 day or 1 evenin=
g of shooting <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Auditions will most likely be in Youngstown or Cleveland starting on July 16=
th. A small dance routine is encouraged for the girls (to show sense of ryth=
ym), but not necessary. Monologues for all characters are encouraged, but wi=
ll be provided if you don't have one. I must see a headshot or picture befor=
e the audition because the "look" is very important (must match the lead act=
ress, for the female parts). Please send headshots/pictures and resumes to C=
hris at Kramer888 at aol.com. More information will follow.<BR>
<BR>
These roles are non-paying, but it will be a great reel piece and great expe=
rience (we are shooting on Super 16mm, Panavision cameras and equipment so i=
t will look great).<BR>
<BR>
Thank you!<BR>
<BR>
Chris<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_17b.1d24b70d.2c42ca83_boundary--