[NEohioPAL]NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS invites you to "The Starving Artists Ball"

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Mon Jul 14 18:51:24 PDT 2003

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
invites you to...

The Second Annual Starving Artists Ball
a gala to benefit the fine arts

SATURDAY JULY 26th, 2003
6:00-9:00 PM

Carovillese Lodge
570 E. Cuyahoga Falls Ave.
Akron, OH 44310

Newfangled Productions, Inc. is a nonprofit creative arts production and education company. We seek to serve the community by setting a new standard of excellence in the creative arts that is accessible to
all people. Every project that we undertake must serve the community
through education and entertainment and make every effort to reach
all of the people in that community: the rich, the poor, and the
in-between of all ages, races, and ethnicities - including prisoners,
the homeless, the disabled, and the infirm. The company is run by a
board of directors and a volunteer staff.

We hope that you will join us for our annual fundraising event. (This is the second time, so that makes it annual, right?) It will be an evening of jazz music, dancing, food and fun. Dress is formal but not black tie.

See you there!

The Newfangled Board:
Oliver Corrigan
Catherine Loya
Jennifer Justice
Ryan McMullen
Jamie Russell

Tickets are:
$10 ----- Student
$20 ----- Adult
$35 ----- Couple
$50 ----- Patron*

* Patron tickets are Couple tickets that include 2 season tickets to
our 2003-2004 theatre productions.

Please e-mail us at:

newfangled at email.com

with

Name:
Phone:
E-mail:
Type and number of tickets you would like to order:
(We will contact you when we receive your e-mail to arrange a payment
method.)

or

Send checks made out to "Newfangled Productiosn, Inc."
directly to:

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
535 E. Cuyahoga Falls Ave. Apt 3
Akron, OH 44310
(Do not send cash. We will call you when we have received your
payment.)

As members of the artistic community in northeastern Ohio, there
are many opportunities for you to use your talents as we continue
to become more active and help create something unique, exciting and
worthwhile in this area. There are many dynamic and talented people
around here who together could make a great contribution to this
community (and perhaps make a few bucks yourself!). If you feel this
applies to you, please contact us.

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
535 E. Cuyahoga Falls Ave. Apt 3
Akron, OH 44310