[NEohioPAL]Coventry Post Construction Festivities Needs Street Performers

Crytti at aol.com Crytti at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 13:16:44 PDT 2003

--part1_c8.3b232f94.2c46dd82_boundary

Coventry is looking for street performers to help us liven up our District.
Post construction festivities are presently being planned for the weekend after
Labor Day, September 6 and 7. Any interested street performers are encouraged
to contact catv13 at earthlink.net as soon as possible. Great exposure! We will
post any information you have...postcards, posters, etc. about your
performances in exchange!

Myra G. Orenstein
CATV, Inc.
216-932-3322
fax: 216-932-7112
catv13 at earthlink.net

--part1_c8.3b232f94.2c46dd82_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Coventry is looking for street performers to help us l=
iven up our District. Post construction festivities are presently being plan=
ned for the weekend after Labor Day, September 6 and 7. Any interested stree=
t performers are encouraged to contact catv13 at earthlink.net as soon as possi=
ble. Great exposure! We will post any information you have...postcards, post=
ers, etc. about your performances in exchange! <BR>
<BR>
Myra G. Orenstein<BR>
CATV, Inc.<BR>
216-932-3322<BR>