[NEohioPAL]Beck Center Auditions~~~Final Call!

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 16:01:32 PDT 2003

--part1_4c.1fc8f859.2c494985_boundary

I have heard from many people that they missed the initial auditions for
"THE FIX" by John Dempsey and Dana P. Rowe, but were asking for alternate
times.

The show is still in the casting process, so any interested actors/singers
should call 216-521-2540 x239 as soon as possible to request an audition time or
more information.

"THE FIX" opens September 19th and Closes October 10th. Rehearsals will begin
on or about August 11th.

"THE FIX" is an amazing new musical which has only had professional
productions in London and Washingto DC. The Beck Center is proud to be afforded the
next production!

"THE FIX" is a rollercoaster of a musical that deals with a tabloid-type look
at American politics. Imagine the Kennedys in 2004. Sex, Murder, Deception,
Drugs, and pure unadulterated Sleeze. In other words....a good time is had by
all.

Please leave a message at 216-521-2540 x239...and someone will get back to
you as soon as possible.

Scott Spence
Artistic Director
The Beck Center

--part1_4c.1fc8f859.2c494985_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I have heard from many people that they missed the=20=
initial auditions for<BR>
"THE FIX" by John Dempsey and Dana P. Rowe, but were asking for alternate ti=
mes.<BR>
<BR>
The show is still in the casting process, so any interested actors/singers s=
hould call <I><U>216-521-2540 x239</I></U> as soon as possible to request an=
 audition time or more information.<BR>
<BR>
"THE FIX" opens September 19th and Closes October 10th. Rehearsals will begi=
n on or about August 11th.<BR>
<BR>
"THE FIX" is an amazing new musical which has only had professional producti=
ons in London and Washingto DC. The Beck Center is proud to be afforded the=20=
next production!<BR>
<BR>
"THE FIX" is a rollercoaster of a musical that deals with a tabloid-type loo=
k at American politics. Imagine the Kennedys in 2004. Sex, Murder, Deception=
, Drugs, and pure unadulterated Sleeze. In other words....a good time is had=
 by all.<BR>
<BR>
Please leave a message at 216-521-2540 x239...and someone will get back to y=
ou as soon as possible.<BR>
<BR>
Scott Spence<BR>
Artistic Director<BR>