[NEohioPAL]Personal/Proffesional News

Kathleen Cromie kathleencromie at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 16:03:53 PDT 2003

To my Neohio - pals,

This is just to let you know that my reviews and participation on this list
will be ceasing for a while, as I'll be moving to Tanzania for two months
starting Aug. 1.   I'm climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise funds for the
Arthritis Foundation while I'm there (terrifying? Oh, yeah).

Anyone interested in supporting this effort, or anyone who just likes the
idea of my leaving the North American continent, can find further
information on my website at www.kathleencromie.com (where you can also find
a sample scene from a film script I've written set here in our very own
north-east Ohio theater scene!)

Thank you again for all the lively discussion.  I'll see you again in
October!

Sincerely,
Kathleen "K.C." (yes, that one) Cromie

A survey at Harvard found that only 3% of students had a written list of
life goals.  Years later, those 3% were doing better than the other 97%
combined.

"And "doing better" at what, anyway?  Writing a list of life goals?"  -
'Skater Boi'