[NEohioPAL]Applause airing on WVIZ/PBS July 24

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Tue Jul 22 15:33:34 PDT 2003

Coming up on the next round of Applause with host Dee Perry
Airing Thursday, July 24 at 7:30 p.m.
(Repeats Saturday @ 5:30 p.m. & Sunday at 12:30 p.m.)

*		We'll find out what some Akron artists are doing with a dollar...
	The arts in Northeast Ohio received a sizable boost recently with the =
creation of the 	"summitartspace" in downtown Akron.  This 55 thousand =
square foot community arts space was 	offered to area artists for just =
one dollar a year.=20

*		We'll meet a local poet who discovered his voice...through divorce.=20
	Since then, George Bilgere's book of poems--- "The Good Kiss" has =
garnered a lot of attention, 	including the University of Akron Poetry =
prize.

*		And we'll fool the fish with the art of fly tying.

That's all coming your way on the next round of Applause.=20