[NEohioPAL]FUN ENTERTAINMENT!

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 17:43:45 PDT 2003

--=====================_37353226==_.ALT

Roaring Twenties Revue: Opens this Saturday, July 26, at the Hotel
Millersburg. A pleasant, country drive of 75 minutes (from Akron) will find
you in Amish country at a quaint hotel in downtown Millersburg. Check their
website to get a glimpse of the attractive courtyard where the show will be
performed (www.hotelmillersburg.com). Come on down and have some great food
and see some fun entertainment. Ever been in a speakeasy? Well, now's your
chance! Papa Stevie will be checking for artillery at the door. Girls in
flapper dresses, boys in (well, who cares what the boys wear?) and some
toe-tapping "I've heard that song before!" type music, interspersed with
the comedy of the era. Dress up or dress down. It doesn't matter. You're
sure to have a ball! If you can't make July 26, there are three other
opportunitiesall Saturdays: August 2, August 9, and August 23. $26 for
dinner and the show, with a cash bar. Call 800-822-1457 for tickets and
directions.

--Pommy
--=====================_37353226==_.ALT

</i>Opens this Saturday, July 26, at the Hotel Millersburg. A pleasant,
country drive of 75 minutes (from Akron) will find you in Amish country
at a quaint hotel in downtown Millersburg. Check their website to get a
glimpse of the attractive courtyard where the show will be performed
(<a href=3D"http://www.hotelmillersburg.com/" eudora=3D"autourl">www.hotelmi=
llersburg.com</a>).
Come on down and have some great food and see some fun entertainment.
Ever been in a speakeasy? Well, now=92s your chance! Papa Stevie will be
checking for artillery at the door. Girls in flapper dresses, boys in
(well, who cares what the boys wear?) and some toe-tapping =93I=92ve heard
that song before!=94 type music, interspersed with the comedy of the era.
Dress up or dress down. It doesn=92t matter. You=92re sure to have a ball! I=
you can=92t make July 26, there are three other opportunitiesall Saturdays:
August 2, August 9, and August 23. $26 for dinner and the show, with a
cash bar. Call 800-822-1457 for tickets and directions.<br>
--Pommy</html>