[NEohioPAL]Stage Combat Workshop UPDATE

LNehring at aol.com LNehring at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 08:02:25 PDT 2003

--part1_cc.202589bc.2c4f660e_boundary

Please note the following schedule change:

This Saturday, July 26, the Stage Combat workshop I am teaching will happen
one hour earlier so that the participants are able to attend David Hansen's 3pm
matinee of I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatre.

This one man show is written and performed by a man whose support for local
artists and the Shakespeare Festival are without measure.  I encourage everyone
who reads this to catch at least one performance of I HATE THIS.

(For more info follow this link:   <A HREF="http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html">http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html</A> )

Only the time of my workshop is changing, it will still be filled with all
the stage violence and slapstick you have been looking forward to.

Sooo, here is the corrected info:
Saturday, July 26, 11:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Cleveland Play House Rehearsal Hall C
Stage Combat
Larry Nehring
*Loose clothing and tennis shoes required.

Please check our website for more information about our workshops and
performances. <A HREF="www.cleveshakes.org">www.cleveshakes.org</A>

Thank you,
Larry Nehring

Lawrence Nehring
Artistic Director
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival
www.cleveshakes.org
"Be safe; act dangerous."

--part1_cc.202589bc.2c4f660e_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Please note the following schedule change:<BR>
<BR>
This Saturday, July 26, the Stage Combat workshop I am teaching will happen=20=
one hour earlier so that the participants are able to attend David Hansen's=20=
3pm matinee of I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatre.<BR>
<BR>
This one man show is written and performed by a man whose support for local=20=
artists and the Shakespeare Festival are without measure.  I encourage=20=
everyone who reads this to catch at least one performance of I HATE THIS.&nb=
sp; <BR>
<BR>
(For more info follow this link:   <A HREF=3D"http://www.badepitap=
h.org/ihatethis.html">http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html</A> )<BR>
<BR>
Only the time of my workshop is changing, it will still be filled with all t=
he stage violence and slapstick you have been looking forward to.<BR>
<BR>
Sooo, here is the corrected info:<B><BR>
</B>Saturday, July 26,<B> 11:00pm - 2:00pm</B><BR>
Location: Cleveland Play House Rehearsal Hall C<BR>
Stage Combat<BR>
Larry Nehring<BR>
*Loose clothing and tennis shoes required.  <BR>
<BR>
Please check our website for more information about our workshops and perfor=
mances. <A HREF=3D"www.cleveshakes.org">www.cleveshakes.org</A><BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
Larry Nehring<BR>