[NEohioPAL]teen outreach position avail

Brynna Fish bfish at jfsa-cleveland.org
Thu Jul 24 17:28:06 PDT 2003

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested in this =
position.  Perfer someone with experience working in schools and with =
teens.  Part of our teen outreach program on healthy teen relationships =
and teen dating violence is use of a play called "expect respect" and we =
are working on a collaboration with Young Audiences of Greater Cleveland.  =
Thanks!
Brynna
*****************				=09
Jewish Family Service Association's Project Chai:  Family Violence Program =
is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) TEEN OUTREACH worker. =20

The responsibilities of this position include developing and implementing =
community education and outreach plans targeting teens to teach about teen =
dating violence and healthy teen relationships. =20

Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in a mental health or allied =
field and have experience working professionally with teens.   Experience =
working with school systems preferred.  In addition, they should have an =
understanding of the clinical and social issues of family violence, and =
have a proven track record of effective education and training experience, =
public speaking, and knowledge of community resources.

Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with salary history to:
mmcintyre at jfsa-cleveland.org or mail or fax resumes to:

Attn:  Maisha McIntyre
Jewish Family Service Association
3659 South Green Road, Suite 322
Beachwood, Ohio  44122
Fax (216) 504-6419

E.O.E

Brynna Fish
Coordinator
JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence Program
24052 Commerce Park Road
Beachwood, Ohio  44122
216-292-3999