[NEohioPAL]Thank You Noah !

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 18:49:59 PDT 2003

--part1_1ef.dd190bf.2c51bd5f_boundary

A big thank you to Noah Budin for administering the NEohioPAL list while I
was out of town on vacation with my family for the last several weeks.

Noah appeared in the long running hit Tony n Tina's Wedding at Playhouse
Square and more recently played Lazar Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof at Cain Park and
Renaud in La Cage aux Folles at Beck Center.

--part1_1ef.dd190bf.2c51bd5f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>A big thank you to Noah Budin for administering the=
 NEohioPAL list while I was out of town on vacation with my family for the l=
ast several weeks.  <BR>
<BR>
Noah appeared in the long running hit <I>Tony n Tina's Wedding</I> at Playho=
use Square and more recently played Lazar Wolf in <I>Fiddler on the Roof</I>=
 at Cain Park and Renaud in <I>La Cage aux Folles</I> at Beck Center.</B></F=