[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: Crash The Party!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Thu Jul 24 21:45:14 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3141929966_32264_MIME_Part

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND ... PARTY CRASHERS WELCOME!

Many have expressed regret at not being able to attend David's 35th Birthday
Benefit because they are unable to see the play that preceeds it on Saturday
- they are in another show, they are seeing another show that night, maybe
they saw I Hate This last winter at CPT and don't need to see it again
(could happen.)

You may attend the PARTY ONLY for the low, low price of TEN BUCKS!

So here are the details ...
WHAT: David's 35th Birthday Party Benefit - to celebrate and raise funds for
I Hate This at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.
WHERE: Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights
WHEN: Saturday, July 26, 2003
PARTY BEGINS AROUND 9:30 PM - PARTY-ONLY ATTENDEES: DO NOT ARRIVE UNTIL
THEN.  There will be a show going on.

Party Fun Includes:
Live dee jay (if that isn't an oxymoron) DJ Darclight
Festive games of questionable taste and ability - those who don't play, may
still wager.
With prizes provided by Apple Tree Books, Nighttown, Big Fun, Abstract Hair
Salon, Chipotle, Caribou Coffee ... and more!
Food by the best east side eating establishments, including Tommy's, Winking
Lizard, Luchita's, Inn on Coventry, Stone Oven Bakery, Panini's ... and
libations!  (We love the word "libation.")

Join us!  Make your party reservation - or your reservation to see I Hate
This - by calling (216) 556-0919 or for more info go online to
http://www.badepitaph.org

Bad Epitaph.  Good Karma.

--MS_Mac_OE_3141929966_32264_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: Crash The Party!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND ... PARTY CRASHERS WELCOME!<BR>
<BR>
</B>Many have expressed regret at not being able to attend <B>David's 35th =
Birthday Benefit</B> because they are unable to see the play that preceeds i=
t on Saturday - they are in another show, they are seeing another show that =
night, maybe they saw <B>I Hate This</B> last winter at CPT and don't need t=
o see it again (could happen.)<BR>
<BR>
You may attend the <B>PARTY ONLY</B> for the low, low price of <B>TEN BUCKS=
</B>!<BR>
<BR>
So here are the details ...<BR>
WHAT: David's 35th Birthday Party Benefit - to celebrate and raise funds fo=
r <I>I Hate This</I> at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.<BR>
WHERE: Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights<BR>
WHEN: Saturday, July 26, 2003<BR>
<B>PARTY BEGINS AROUND 9:30 PM - PARTY-ONLY ATTENDEES: DO NOT ARRIVE UNTIL =
THEN.</B>  There will be a show going on.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Party Fun Includes:<BR>
</B>Live <B>dee jay</B> (if that isn't an oxymoron) DJ Darclight<BR>
Festive <B>games</B> of questionable taste and ability - those who don't pl=
ay, may still <I>wager</I>.<BR>
With <B>prizes</B> provided by Apple Tree Books, Nighttown, Big Fun, Abstra=
ct Hair Salon, Chipotle, Caribou Coffee ... and more!<BR>
<B>Food</B> by the best east side eating establishments, including Tommy's,=
 Winking Lizard, Luchita's, Inn on Coventry, Stone Oven Bakery, Panini's ...=
 and libations!  (We love the word "libation.")<BR>
<BR>
<B>Join us!</B>  Make your party reservation - or your reservation to =
see <B>I Hate This</B> - by calling (216) 556-0919 or for more info go onlin=
e to http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
Bad Epitaph.  Good Karma.=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3141929966_32264_MIME_Part--