[NEohioPAL]Hello Cleveland--A Fond Farewell

Marc Baker mbaker1 at xcelnet.net
Fri Jul 25 13:52:44 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0119_01C352A4.3596DF20

Hi all.  This is Marc Baker, pianist, music director, raconteur, =
inviting the NEohioPal community to my farewell party weekend.  I'm =
relocating to Brooklyn, NY to begin the slow starvation of being a =
freelance pianist, music director and raconteur and I want you all to =
share in the departure.

I'm giving a violin recital (no, I don't play the violin) at Baldwin =
Wallace's Conservatory on Friday, August 22 at 7:30 in the main =
auditorium.  Come see Dona Dehn and myself play a program of Mozart, =
Prokofieff, De Falla/Kreisler, Debussy, Dohnanyi, and Brahms.  Whew!!  =
It really is only an 1 1/2 of music.  Still plenty of time for =
cocktails, etc afterwards.

Then Saturday, August 23 at 7:30, Jeff Lamkin and David Miller (two dear =
friends of mine from the North Coast Men's Chorus, long may they croon) =
are hosting a bash at Lamkin's house in Hudson.  I can give directions =
if you need them:  my phone is 216/283-8786.  I'll leave directions to =
the party on the outgoing message on the day of it.

I would love to see anybody that I know, however remotely.  Cleveland =
has been good to me for the 10 years that I've been here and the 5 years =
that I've been professionally plying my trade.  Come celebrate with me.

Cheers all
Marc Baker

------=_NextPart_000_0119_01C352A4.3596DF20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all.  This is Marc Baker, =
pianist, music=20
director, raconteur, inviting the NEohioPal community to my farewell =
party=20
weekend.  I'm relocating to Brooklyn, NY to begin the slow =
starvation of=20
being a freelance pianist, music director and raconteur and I want you =
all to=20
share in the departure.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm giving a violin recital (no, I =
don't play the=20
violin) at Baldwin Wallace's Conservatory on Friday, August 22 at 7:30 =
in the=20
main auditorium.  Come see Dona Dehn and myself play a program of =
Mozart,=20
Prokofieff, De Falla/Kreisler, Debussy, Dohnanyi, and Brahms.  =
Whew!! =20
It really is only an 1 1/2 of music.  Still plenty of time for =
cocktails,=20
etc afterwards.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Then Saturday, August 23 at 7:30, Jeff =
Lamkin and=20
David Miller (two dear friends of mine from the North Coast Men's =
Chorus, long=20
may they croon) are hosting a bash at Lamkin's house in Hudson.  I =
can give=20
directions if you need them:  my phone is 216/283-8786.  I'll =
leave=20
directions to the party on the outgoing message on the day of =
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would love to see anybody that I =
know, however=20
remotely.  Cleveland has been good to me for the 10 years that I've =
been=20
here and the 5 years that I've been professionally plying my =
trade.  Come=20
celebrate with me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Marc Baker</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0119_01C352A4.3596DF20--