[NEohioPAL]Re: Workshop Players Silent Auction

Leuszler at aol.com Leuszler at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 22:05:34 PDT 2003

--part1_17e.1e4cc80f.2c57db4d_boundary

Hi everybody,
First off, let me apologize to all of you who receive duplicate copies of
this notice.  I am in sore need of organizing my address book.

Second, please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be able to help
out.  I've included in this mailing many people outside of the theater to help
with this, including businesses and media, but my list is, by no means, all
inclusive.

ANYWAY...

Each August, Workshop Players of Amherst holds its annual awards banquet.
Lately, one of the highlights of said event is the silent auction, which raises
funds for the theater.  Mike Leuszler, Workshop's webmaster and organizer of
past silent auctions, is back again to ask for your help.

We are looking for items and services of all kinds to put into the silent
auction.  In the past, we have auctioned off such items as Cleveland Indians
tickets, handmade jewelry, handmade quilts, computer software, cheesecakes, books,
artwork, crafts, old (pre-1900) scripts, a date to a play and dinner with a
local theater critic, a date with member Don Wozniak, beautiful wood projects
by our very own Bill Reising, and such.

If you have something that you would like to donate to the theater for the
auction, please contact Mike Leuszler via e-mail at Leuszler at aol.com, or leave a
message on his voice mail, which is 440-960-2061.  The cut off date for
acceptance of donations will have to be August 8th.  We don't need the items until
the banquet, but I need time to create the auction slips for the items.
Arrangements can be made to get any items to the banquet, which is August 10th at
the Amherst VFW Hall.

Please give the following information for your items (Not all of it will
appear on the auction slips, but we need your personal info to contact you after
the auction).  If you don't know how to fill out a certain field, leave it
blank.  We'll make up something.  Minimum bid is the absolute lowest you want the
item to go for.  If an item does not sell, we will return it to you.

Item:

Minimum Bid:

Donated by:

Address:

Phone:

E-mail:

Thank you for helping out Workshop Players.

Mike Leuszler
auction coordinator
Workshop Players
http://www.workshopplayers.com

"A crisis on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my
part."

--part1_17e.1e4cc80f.2c57db4d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi everybody,<BR>
First off, let me apologize to all of you who receive duplicate copies of th=
is notice.  I am in sore need of organizing my address book. <BR>
<BR>
Second, please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be able to help=
 out.  I've included in this mailing many people outside of the theater=
 to help with this, including businesses and media, but my list is, by no me=
ans, all inclusive. <BR>
<BR>
ANYWAY...<BR>
<BR>
Each August, Workshop Players of Amherst holds its annual awards banquet.&nb=
sp; Lately, one of the highlights of said event is the silent auction, which=
 raises funds for the theater.  Mike Leuszler, Workshop's webmaster and=
 organizer of past silent auctions, is back again to ask for your help.&nbsp=
; <BR>
<BR>
We are looking for items and services of all kinds to put into the silent au=
ction.  In the past, we have auctioned off such items as Cleveland Indi=
ans tickets, handmade jewelry, handmade quilts, computer software, cheesecak=
es, books, artwork, crafts, old (pre-1900) scripts, a date to a play and din=
ner with a local theater critic, a date with member Don Wozniak, beautiful w=
ood projects by our very own Bill Reising, and such. <BR>
<BR>
If you have something that you would like to donate to the theater for the a=
uction, please contact Mike Leuszler via e-mail at Leuszler at aol.com, or leav=
e a message on his voice mail, which is 440-960-2061.  The cut off date=
 for acceptance of donations will have to be August 8th.  We don't need=
 the items until the banquet, but I need time to create the auction slips fo=
r the items.  Arrangements can be made to get any items to the banquet,=
 which is August 10th at the Amherst VFW Hall.<BR>
<BR>
Please give the following information for your items (Not all of it will app=
ear on the auction slips, but we need your personal info to contact you afte=
r the auction).  If you don't know how to fill out a certain field, lea=
ve it blank.  We'll make up something.  Minimum bid is the absolut=
e lowest you want the item to go for.  If an item does not sell, we wil=
l return it to you.<BR>
<BR>
Item:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Minimum Bid: <BR>
<BR>
Donated by:<BR>
<BR>
Address:<BR>
<BR>
Phone: <BR>
<BR>
E-mail:<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for helping out Workshop Players.<BR>
<BR>
Mike Leuszler<BR>
auction coordinator<BR>
Workshop Players <BR>
http://www.workshopplayers.com <BR>
<BR>
"A crisis on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my pa=
rt."<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_17e.1e4cc80f.2c57db4d_boundary--