[NEohioPAL]Airing on Applause on WVIZ/PBS this week

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Wed Jul 30 09:39:35 PDT 2003

Coming up on the next round of Applause airing Thursday, July 31 at 7:30 =
p.m.
(Repeats Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 12:30 p.m.)

	Some Fire Hydrants Get a Facelift...
	We'll find out what all the smoke is about as we look at the latest =
public art project taking over the city streets.

	He may look like a blacksmith...but Brinsley Tyrell has made public =
art, his profession. We'll take a road trip to Brinsley's workshop.

Then, it all started as a summer theater project, now Near West =
Community Theater is celebrating 25 years.

	Plus, you won't spot any tired old tutus...
	A ballet company brings their beach towels to our performance space.

	That's all coming your way on the next round of Applause.

Tamara Benepe-Nelson
Communications Secretary
WVIZ/PBS 90.3 WCPN ideastream
(216) 739-3826