[NEohioPAL]Seeking Versatile Male Vocalist Update

mbsprod at att.net mbsprod at att.net
Wed Jul 30 16:03:53 PDT 2003

This is an addendum to the notice regarding versatile male vocalists that was
posted within the past week.  I need demos sooner rather than later.  Send me
whatever you have.  (Don't go out to the recording studio and make a new demo
or video; if you don't have these items just send your photo/resume.  We can
always schedule a live audition later.)  If you are interested and are
preparing a promo kit to send to me, would you please take a moment to send
me an email and let me know a little about you and that a package is on the
way?  This will help my planning tremendously.

Many thanks gentlemen!

Melissa Barber
mbsprod at att.net