[NEohioPAL]Applause on WVIZ/PBS

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Tue Aug 5 15:28:46 PDT 2003

Hi!
Coming up on Applause airing on WVIZ/PBS, Thursday, August 7 at 7:30 =
p.m.

One of the Unseen Stars of the Show...

All season long, Ideastream Producer David C. Barnett has been busy =
taking us to the untold stories...tracking down cartoonists, film =
projectionists---belly dancers....and getting it all on tape. But =
David's no stranger to this sort of storytelling. He got an early start =
with his own horror film home movies. So it's no surprise that his =
childhood curiosity blossomed into a career. He spent the past decade as =
a roving reporter for 90.3 WCPN* . And today he's still chasing stories, =
only now with a camera crew. When we do catch him at the coffee pot, =
it's always interesting to hear the hidden side of his pieces. So before =
he's onto his next adventure, we wanted him to share some of these =
anecdotes with you.=20

Don't miss our date with David C. Barnett, on the next round of =
Applause.=20

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call.

Thank you,
Tamme

Tamara Benepe-Nelson
Communications Secretary