[NEohioPAL]I Hatr This: "Getting a lot of buzz"

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Aug 5 23:14:01 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3142960757_50541_MIME_Part

I HATE THIS: "Getting a lot of buzz."

Hey everyone, David Hansen here. =A0The Minnesota Fringe is three days old,
and already it seems like we have been here forever. =A0That's a good thing.

For those interested in our progress, I invite you to check out the
following links ...

I HATE THIS BLOG
http://www.hatethisblog.blogspot.com/
Daily updates on how everything is going.

FOUR AND A HALF STARS!
http://www.fringefestival.org/showdetails.cfm?showid=3D225
No print reviews yet - the competition is fierce, and the critics are
mostly checking out the local acts. =A0But there are reviews written by
audience members available on the Fringe website.

PHOTOS!
http://www.davidhansen.org/gallery.html
Not many yet, we'll get some more up in the next few days.

Two performances down, three to go. =A0Wish us luck!

David, Nick, Tom, Toni, Denny and Zelda

--MS_Mac_OE_3142960757_50541_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>I Hatr This:  "Getting a lot of buzz"</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4"><TT>I HATE THIS: "Getting a lot of buzz."<BR>
<BR>
Hey everyone, David Hansen here. =A0The Minnesota Fringe is three days old,<B=

and already it seems like we have been here forever. =A0That's a good thing.<=

<BR>
For those interested in our progress, I invite you to check out the<BR>
following links ...<BR>
<BR>
I HATE THIS BLOG<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.hatethisblog.blogspot.com/<BR>
</FONT>Daily updates on how everything is going.<BR>
<BR>
FOUR AND A HALF STARS!<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.fringefestival.org/showdetails.cfm?showid=3D=
225<BR>
</FONT>No print reviews yet - the competition is fierce, and the critics ar=
e<BR>
mostly checking out the local acts. =A0But there are reviews written by<BR>
audience members available on the Fringe website.<BR>
<BR>
PHOTOS!<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.davidhansen.org/gallery.html<BR>
</FONT>Not many yet, we'll get some more up in the next few days.<BR>
<BR>
Two performances down, three to go. =A0Wish us luck!<BR>
<BR>
David, Nick, Tom, Toni, Denny and Zelda</TT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3142960757_50541_MIME_Part--