[NEohioPAL]ACT - A Children's Theater of Hudson looking for Directors for 2003-2004

BScott3077 at aol.com BScott3077 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 06:45:01 PDT 2003

--part1_27.45ac31f2.2c6240a0_boundary

We are looking for a Director for our Spring Production (Comedy or Drama)
Auditions in January, rehearsals 2 or 3 times a week after school until tech
week(s) play goes up mid March for one three performance weekend. We work with
children in grades three thru eighth and casy around 30 kids.  We perform on the
stage at Barlow Community Center in Hudson, OH.  We like our Directors to
teach the fall series of Workshops but it is not required. Workshops are Fridays
after school.

We are also looking for a Director for our ACTOR - ACT on the road program.
This is a program for our Middle Scoolers.  After an initial week of
rehearsals they meet once a week and take a show to schools, hospitals, etc.

If the Director we hire for the Spring is not available to teach Workshops
this Fall we will be looking for a teacher for an Intro to Drama course for the
younger kids and a more challenging workshop for our older actors.  (They want
to try directing!)

 Please, submit resumes and two children's theater references to Beth Scott
at BScott3077 at aol.com  or send to me at ACT P.O Box 263  Hudson, OH 44236

Pay ideas and Workshop topics welcome!

--part1_27.45ac31f2.2c6240a0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We are looking for a Director for our Spring Productio=
n (Comedy or Drama) Auditions in January, rehearsals 2 or 3 times a week aft=
er school until tech week(s) play goes up mid March for one three performanc=
e weekend. We work with children in grades three thru eighth and casy around=
 30 kids.  We perform on the stage at Barlow Community Center in Hudson=
, OH.  We like our Directors to teach the fall series of Workshops but=20=
it is not required. Workshops are Fridays after school. <BR>
<BR>
We are also looking for a Director for our ACTOR - ACT on the road program.&=
nbsp; This is a program for our Middle Scoolers.  After an initial week=
 of rehearsals they meet once a week and take a show to schools, hospitals,=20=
etc. <BR>
<BR>
If the Director we hire for the Spring is not available to teach Workshops t=
his Fall we will be looking for a teacher for an Intro to Drama course for t=
he younger kids and a more challenging workshop for our older actors. =20=
(They want to try directing!)<BR>
<BR>
 Please, submit resumes and two children's theater references to Beth Scott=20=
at BScott3077 at aol.com  or send to me at ACT P.O Box 263  Hudson, O=
H 44236<BR>
<BR>
Pay ideas and Workshop topics welcome!      &n=
bsp;    </FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.45ac31f2.2c6240a0_boundary--